1. Add scraps of banana peels, onion skins, eggshells, and floor espresso bits to a glass jar or pitcher.
2. As soon as the jar or pitcher is filled with your compost scraps, fill it the remainder of the way in which up with water.
3. Steep in water for wherever from 3 to five days.
4. When the kitchen sink compost tea is correctly steeped, pressure the liquid. Then, water your vegetation with a 1:4 ratio of 1 half compost tea to 4 components water.
5. Mix up the banana peels, onion skins, eggshells, and low grounds with water to create a compost smoothie. Use it to fertilize your backyard.