Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
5 cups steamed cauliflower
1/2 white onion
6 cloves garlic
1 cup plant milk
1/3 cup dietary yeast
Juice of half a lemon
1 tsp onion powder
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 cup uncooked cashews (soaked in case you don’t have a high-speed blender)
1.5 cups inexperienced peas
Fettuccine pasta of alternative
1. Begin by steaming or boiling your cauliflower till gentle.
2. Sauté your onions and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes.
3. Add the onions and garlic to a blender with the remainder of the substances and mix till clean.
4. Add the cauliflower Alfredo sauce to your pasta and blend in any veggies you’d like, like inexperienced peas.
5. High with dairy-free parmesan and revel in!