Vegan Mozzarella Sticks
1/2 cup uncooked cashews (soaked should you don’t have a high-speed blender)
1 cup plant milk
1/2 cup dietary yeast
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
3/4 tsp salt
6 Tbsp tapioca starch
1/2 cup entire wheat flour
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 plant milk whisked with 2 Tbsp tapioca starch
1 cup breadcrumbs
1. Make your cashew cheese by mixing collectively all of the cheese components. Stir over medium warmth, stirring repeatedly till it turns into tremendous thick and stringy.
2. Let that cool for 5 minutes then flour your fingers and roll your cheese into sticks.
3. Place onto a plate and freeze for not less than two hours. It will make sure the cheese doesn’t soften out when it’s baking.
4. Put together your flour bowl, plant milk bowl, and breadcrumb bowl. Dunk your cheese sticks into the flour combine, into the plant milk, again into the flour, again into the milk, and at last into the breadcrumbs to coat utterly.
5. Air fry at 400°F for 12-14 minutes or bake at 425°F for 20-25 minutes, flipping midway via.
6. Dunk in marinara sauce and revel in!