Topped with rosemary stems and completed with toasted pine nuts and fried sage leaves, this pumpkin patch on a plate is a scrumptious and delectable ode to autumn.
The best way to Make Vegan Pumpkin Gnocchi
1 russet potato
1/2 cup pumpkin purée
1 cup flour
Butter (vegan or dairy)
Parmesan (vegan or dairy)
1. Cube and boil one russet potato till tender. Pressure and mash.
2. Transfer mashed potato onto a flat floor and add 1/2 cup pumpkin purée and 1 cup flour. Add extra as wanted till it types a delicate dough.
3. Utilizing a toothpick, form small items of dough right into a pumpkin, as proven within the video above. Prime with a rosemary stem.
4. Boil gnocchi in salted water till tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Crisp up the underside of every gnocchi in an oiled or buttered pan.
6. Serve in a easy sauce made up of vegan butter, vegan parmesan, flour, and a splash of vegetable broth. You might also use non-vegan butter and parmesan, relying in your preferences.
7. Non-compulsory: Prime with toasted pine nuts and fried sage.