6 1/4 cups filtered water
1/2 cup natural uncooked granulated sugar
1 Tbsp (4 baggage) black tea of your selection
1 cup uncooked, unpasteurised kombucha
1. Deliver water to a boil.
2. Take away from warmth and add tea and sugar. Stir till the sugar has dissolved.
3. Enable the combination to chill to room temperature.
4. Cowl a big glass jar with cheesecloth and safe with a rubber band. As soon as the combination has cooled, pressure into the jar.
5. Add uncooked kombucha and stir.
6. Let the jar sit for 3-4 weeks.
7. As soon as water is cool, pressure right into a jar after which add uncooked kombucha.
8. After 1-2 weeks, a layer will start to type. Submerge the layer with liquid to keep away from fungal development.
9. After round a month, your SCOBY can be prepared to be used! Use the under recipe to make your individual kombucha.
10. When not in use, refrigerate in a sealed glass container—or lend to a good friend!